About Soulful Empowering Concepts
Striving to help Your brand reach maximum capacity
desire to create connection between brands and their people
She is a mother, wife, virtual solutions maven, closet (not-so-closet) tech nerd, yogi, earth and animal-lover, outdoor enthusiast and so much more.
Army Air Traffic Control Veteran with 7 years of service, English major and a closet (not-so-closet) tech loving entrepreneur.
Brianna began her entrepreneurial journey in 2013 and studied many things that were necessary in building a successful business online.
- Website Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing Setup
- Or altering code in Wordpress themes
Through this Brianna developed a desire to create and help transformation and online educational brands get their work out in the world to do the maximum good.
Bachelors Degree: English Major — 2012
- Life Coach training with Jeannine Yoder — December 2013 - December 2014
- B-School with Marie Forleo — March 2014 - May 2014
- Money Map training with Alexis Neely — November 2014 - May 2015
- Squarespace Design with Jenna Soard — 2015
- Instagram training with Alex Tooby — 2016
- Codecademy Ready — March 2017 - May 2017
- Team Treehouse Front End Developer Course — October 21 - In Process
- Flatiron Bootcamp Prep — In Process